Local Food Resources
Updated on 1/19/2019:
- Sharing A Meal – A local soup kitchen located in the Sayville Congregational Church. Serves meals for free on Mondays – Thursdays at 5:30pm.
- Our Lady of the Snow – Offers a food pantry Mondays – Thursdays in the cottage from 10am – 1pm.
- Patchogue United Methodist Church – Offers a food pantry on Tuesdays from 10am – 12pm, and free meals on the 4th Thursday of each month.
- Lighthouse Mission – Offers food outreach at a variety of locations. Patchogue outreach is on Saturdays from 10am-11am in the
Commuter Parking Lot next to the Apartment Building on Terry Street, behind Burlington Coat Factory. See a complete list of locations here.
- Long Island Cares – Offers food, personal care products, household supplies, pet food and other assistance at locations in Freeport, Lindenhurst, and Huntington Station.
- Suffolk County SPCA – Currently offering free pet food to federal government employees and their families experiencing a financial hardship. Call 631-382-7722 to arrange for pickup. (UPDATED 1/14/2019)
- Bagel Lovers of Patchogue – Currently offering a free butter / cream cheese bagel and small coffee with a Government ID.
- Del Fiore Italian Market (Rocky Point) – Offering a free dinner for 2 to anyone who can show a Government I.D. Includes fresh cheese ravioli, a quart of meat or marinara sauce, and a loaf of bread.
- Island Harvest Food Bank (Hauppauge) – Offering healthy food and critical support services at their Emergency Resource Center